Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer time crafts and Jewellery

Well I still haven't got into the swing of writing on this blog regularly. I guess regularly isn't quite the word when it's been six months since my last post. I am going to try to post more *regularly* but I can't promise anything.
I am a teacher and have the summer off. I spend my time making and selling crafts and just enjoying the sun. My parents have a place up north by a Lake and it's beautiful to waste your days away.
I have recently made a whole bunch of new jewellery, coasters and pet bandannas. I posted some photos on Facebook so you should check them out HERE!


I will give you a sneak peak at what you might find....
Here is a Sterling silver Love necklace
Travertine tile coasters
Fun flower material necklace
Ceramic tile coasters

Pet Bandannas that the collar slides through!
And lastly a multi strand glass bead necklace.

What have you been up to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment