Sunday, June 22, 2014

New message boards

Hello!
I have made some more message boards for upcoming shows this summer and I wanted to share them with you!
This first one has chevron fabric on the magnetic side and chalkboard paint on the other. This would be a great addition to any office!
 
This message board turned out better than I expected! I bought an old quilt top at the Christie antique show this past may. I knew I wanted to use the fabric on one of my boards. I love the cottage feel it gives off.
 
This next board is made out of an old window frame I bought at the aberfoyle antique show. I loved the patina on this window frame. I added a floral fabric which gives off such a country feel!
 
This next frame is a custom piece for a friend. She wanted a chalkboard and magnetic board for her office.
 
This last piece is fun and traditional all at the same time. I love that the fabric is off center.
Let me know which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment