Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Secretariat Makeover

Hello friends! This long weekend I decided to makeover this ugly secretariat into a beautiful piece. I love the size and function of it. It is perfect for a small home office to put your laptop and some files in. It can be closed up so you don't have to see any clutter. This is also a great piece for students in university or college. It is small and has lots of storage for their rooms.
Here it is before I did anything:
This is with the desk open:


Here is after I painted it. I used Annie Sloan Chalk paint in old white for the inside and the accent. I used Paloma for the desk.


 
Here is the inside all painted. I finished it off with ASCP's clear wax. Those little cubby holes were a tough to paint!
























Let me know your thoughts!


 <http://www.myrepurposedlife.com>

1 comment:

  1. Very nice makeover! those cubbies would have been a breeze with a paint sprayer. ;)

    love the new look!
    gail

    ReplyDelete