Sunday, June 15, 2014

Another mint garden chair!

Happy Father's Day! 
On this special day I am working on projects in the beautiful sun and reminiscing on how my dad would help me out or give me advice on how I should proceed with a project. 

Last year I painted a chair mint and loved it. I have a chair that is too rough to use. The seat is split. However it is perfect for a garden. I can see a beautiful flower pot on it. I gave it a coat if ASCP mint paint that I mixed myself. I don't have perfect recipe. I just eye ball it. I use Florence, Antibes green and old white. I didn't wax it as it hopefully will be a wonderful accent to someone's garden! Pieces of furniture don't need to be waxed if they are outside with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
 Here is the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment