Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Holiday Season is upon us!

Tis the Season to check out the craft shows! I am currently booked every weekend this November for a craft show. I know this month will fly by as last November did.
I enjoy seeing what everyone is making and I always hope to see some new and unique items!
Here are wreaths that I have been making! They are all yarn wrapped and then each has its own individualized decorations.
 This is a fall Wreath with red, orange, and gold felt flowers.
 This is a wonderful fall/winter wreath it has brown, blue, and green felt flowers and artificial acorns in the same colours.
 This is a perfect wreath for your Holiday door!

 Sparkling red yarn will add the brightness to your door this season!

 This is an elegant winter wreath. It has peacock coloured felt flowers and a peacock feather.
 This is a nice holiday season wreath that can pass through the fall and into the winter.
This is my favourite wreath for the fall. It is a deep teal colour yarn with a vibrant pop of gold felt roses!

Hope you get to out to your local craft shows this season and see some wonderful handmade items!

No comments:

Post a Comment