Monday, May 13, 2013

Aberfoyle spring show finds

I hope everyone stayed warm this weekend! The temperature sure took a nose dive here! Two weeks ago we turned off the furnace as it was so warm out the furnace wasn't coming on. However we ended up turning in back on as Sunday morning we woke up to the house being 60 degrees! 
I bundled up on Saturday morning to check out the Aberfoyle Spring Antique show. The weather was miserable but the show didn't disappoint!
Here's what we took home with us!
A plant stand in phenomenal condition! This was a great find! I have too many plants that they are taking over tables!

This is the top of the plant stand.


I found this pair of brass rocking horses. They don't match but I thought they could be used as cute bookends.
I bought tons of old hardware pieces that I can use on furniture I refinish or paint. These were ten label holders. I love the idea of adding them to piece of furniture.



 This was a very cute drawer pull that I couldn't resist.



Another Brass handle.
 
A set of four brass drawer pulls.




I love these drawer pulls! A pair will hopefully come in handy.

 

This is one was unusual and a bit ornate I thought it would be really nice on a door.

This was my favourite find of the day and I will share about it later!!!
 
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment