Sunday, May 26, 2013

Christie Spring show 2013

I hope everyone made it out to the Christie Antique show this past Saturday. It was a little chilly but a beautiful day! I loved walking around checking out all the amazing finds. I wasn't in the buying mood but found lots to look at and tons of great ideas to inspire me. Here's a couple of pictures of things that I found interesting!

This desk was so ornate and gorgeous. You just don't see things like this often.
This unique sign is definitely a statement of the history of Mental Health care. I'm glad things are different now.


This tractor is similar to one my grandma has that was my dad's as a child. My sister and I would love to play with it when we were little.

 
This is a masterpiece! Someone took a long time to collect all the driftwood and assemble it into a horse.
This vase was so pretty. I love all the different flowers and colours. It is a perfect spring accessory.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment