Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tea caddy makeover

I must apologize as I do not have a before picture. This is a tea caddy that we used in our summer residence for as long as I can remember. The top was needing a refinish badly! I ended up painting the top as my dad last year stripped it and stained the top and it didn't take. I didn't want to strip it again and re-stain only to have the same problem.  So I painted it with ASCP Old white. I then used the pearl plaster finish by Artisan Enhancements and topped it off with clear wax. I also tidied up the legs using Restor-A-Finish in Dark walnut. I love this product as it vanishes any scuffs or scratches. Here is the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment