Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mint distressed chair

Hello Friends!
I don't know about you but I have been having a craving for mint! I've fallen in love with this colour lately and couldn't wait to mix some up to paint. I recently went to pick up some Antibes Green Annie Sloan Chalk Paint so I could get just the right colour. I mixed together old white, Antibes Green and a dash of Florence. I can't give you an exact measurement as I just eyeballed it. I would say 5/8 old white, 2/8 Antibes green and 1/8 Florence. But like I said I really just eye balled it.

I did some distressing on the piece with sand paper. It had a cream colour painted underneath which looks great with the mint.
Then of course I waxed the piece with Annie Sloan's clear wax.
Hope you like it! I know I love it!!
 
What colour's have you been wanting to try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment