Thursday, June 27, 2013

New magnetic message boards for summer

Hey Friends!
Today I am posting all my new Magnetic Message boards and chalkboards that I have made. I am gearing up for the summer season of Craft/vendor shows and markets. I love the summer and all the fun people I meet through these shows. I will be at the Southampton Craft show on Thursday, July 4th. It is an amazing show with lots of vendors! I highly recommend this show if you are near Southampton, Ontario next Thursday!
Here is my new Favourite mini Chalkboard. It is painted with Provence ASCP and finished with Clear Wax.
These next Magnetic Message boards are a pair. I used this really interesting handwritten fabric.


 
This lovely black toile Magnetic message board.



This next chevron fabric magnetic message board is painted with Graphite ASCP and finished with clear wax. This is my favourite out of all the new message boards!



Lastly I made another chevron message board as it is so popular currently. I made this one out of a grey fabric that matches the Graphite ASCP on the frame.
Which one is your favourite? What colours or fabric would you like me to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment